Dr Mark Pollard
Dr. Pollard has over 20 years experience in General Practice and has special interest in counseling and psychological medicine.
Dr Opeyemi Akintoroye
Dr Yemi has over 9 years experience in General Practice. She has a special interest in Women’s Health and Sexual Health.
Dr Thomas Ho
Dr Ho has more than 25 years experience in General Practice in NSW and Perth. Interested in all areas of General Medicine
Dr Antoniette Esporlas Atad
MD, FRACGP, AMC Cert, Dip Women’s Health
Dr Atad is an experienced GP of almost 20 years providing acute and chronic care to clients of any age. She is a registered medical doctor in Australia since 2012 and became a specialist/fellow in general practice in 2018.
Originally from Leyte, Philippines, she obtained a bachelors degree in Pharmacy from the prestigious University of the Philippines-Manila then obtained her post-graduate Doctor in Medicine (MD).
Has extensive experience following various roles in health industry in Australia, Ireland and Philippines such as general practice, women’s health, men’s health, acute injury, minor surgery, mental health, and after-hours GP.
She enjoys travelling, dancing and reading.
Can speak Tagalog, Cebuano and English.
– Womens’ health, antenatal care, trained IUD/Implanon insertion/removal
– Men’s health
– Mental Health
– Child health
– Chronic Disease Management
– Fellow of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2018
– Australian Medical Council, AMC Certificate since 2014
– Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), Medical Practitioner since 2012
– Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Philippines-Registered Physician since 1996
– Diploma in Womens’ Health, Australian Medical Association, King Edwards Memorial Hospital
– Doctor of Medicine, University of the East-Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Center, Philippines
– BS Pharmacy, University of the Philippines (UP Manila)
– BS Nursing, Philippines
– An Bord Altranais, Ireland
– Registered Nurse, Australia
– Minor Surgery, Vicente Sotto Memorial Hospital, Cebu
– Common Skin Diseases, Research Institute of Tropical Medicine (RITM)-Alabang